Great Pre-Med Resource! D.O. or Do Not Podcast

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedconfusion

Reaction score
Not sure if any of you have listened to the D.O. or Do Not Podcast, but I’ve been listening to the episodes and they’ve taught me a lot about different schools and advice! I recently listened to their Episode 118, which is called The Future of Osteopathy! How I got into medical school... D.O. or do not- There is no try! The pre-med volunteers talk about the AACOMAS application process, interviews, acceptances, etc. which was super helpful to hear. Highly recommend to anyone applying this year (posting the description and episode below).

Episode Description: In this episode we interview four pre-medical students who have been integral to the podcast over the past year. Meet Violet, Matt, Ben and Lilly… all future Osteopathic Physicians! Congratulations! For anyone who wants to hear an uplifting story or who is interested in following in their footsteps… we are so proud of all four of them! (if you're a premed… yes this is a pitch to join our team!)

uZXikKFcCympXG-hXr0M0Sd_TISZLv9f2wns5Zq68k20p6-wdDYe5jHEvt1aQ3DbRCR6mjzNf2kkjsITuDXdxRXkQ4gvvRWquhcHH_Qo_yIpGNsQRhzumbr0I8d4m0JiDEPqDnyKwAcUmBDRNbjMORI

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure if any of you have listened to the D.O. or Do Not Podcast, but I’ve been listening to the episodes and they’ve taught me a lot about different schools and advice! I recently listened to their Episode 118, which is called The Future of Osteopathy! How I got into medical school... D.O. or do not- There is no try! The pre-med volunteers talk about the AACOMAS application process, interviews, acceptances, etc. which was super helpful to hear. Highly recommend to anyone applying this year (posting the description and episode below).

Episode Description: In this episode we interview four pre-medical students who have been integral to the podcast over the past year. Meet Violet, Matt, Ben and Lilly… all future Osteopathic Physicians! Congratulations! For anyone who wants to hear an uplifting story or who is interested in following in their footsteps… we are so proud of all four of them! (if you're a premed… yes this is a pitch to join our team!)

uZXikKFcCympXG-hXr0M0Sd_TISZLv9f2wns5Zq68k20p6-wdDYe5jHEvt1aQ3DbRCR6mjzNf2kkjsITuDXdxRXkQ4gvvRWquhcHH_Qo_yIpGNsQRhzumbr0I8d4m0JiDEPqDnyKwAcUmBDRNbjMORI
this feels like an ad

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users