1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

D O

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Cap Sulotomy, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cap Sulotomy

Cap Sulotomy Membership Revoked
    Removed

Attending Physician
    Look everyone knows-everyone as defined by consumers with some computer skills - is aware that a D O is not an MD.

Many D O people of my generation got into D O school with watered down training and hokey residencies paid for it- how 'bout that guy in Des Moines?"

How bout that family in Miami with the compound in Miami?

Pay and play - You can do medicine for a price and make $ you could've gone offshore but on this particular saturday I am compelled to address the DO scam...How many of the DOs want to fit into the healthcare realm?

At least a dentist is a dentist and a podiatrist a podiatrist.

If DOs were equal to MDs why not qualify them as MDs- The world-Europe if you will- can't figure out why? Don't push sclerotherapy. If you pay to play you can buy into being a DO.

I've never met dummer or culturally deprived kids since kindergarten when I worked at a med center in Florida where the DOs-studying for DO boards- an incredibly watered down test that many failed - the last 2 years of DO school let you do rotations with anyone who'll take you in. DO means lotsa loot and lotsa lobbyists.

I been around - after 40 years its the same old song. I have and MD and DPM degree. D P M is hilarious.

Look that up too-at least its an honest way to make a killing. :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DrMom

DrMom Official Mom of SDN
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    it is a TOS violation to come into a forum soley to deride its members. closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.