:D Rush Medical College - Class of 2013!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So, when's everybody moving in to Center Court?
My lease (and I assume everyone's) starts September 1 - the day before orientation. Does anyone know if ~August 29/30 move-ins are a possibility?

Definitely. The office told me august 17th was the first day you could move in for no extra charge. Just email the office and see what days they have available (they have apt times for moving in). I'm moving in August 24th and am getting pretty excited :)

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know how much the gym membership is at UIC for rush students ? and when can we get this ? because UIC starts school sooner than we do !

So, when's everybody moving in to Center Court?
My lease (and I assume everyone's) starts September 1 - the day before orientation. Does anyone know if ~August 29/30 move-ins are a possibility?

Ya i think that works bc i'm moving in the 31st

Members don't see this ad :)
Pure hypothetical here: does Rush do deferments? If so, what's the deal with that?

First off, I've been here for about a week and am bored out of my mind bc my friends all have real jobs(poor saps)...i know someone else up here has to be in the same boat. so if anyone wants to meet up for drinks, lunch, or just to watch the cubs blow the postseason as usual hit me up. my email is [email protected]. do it now before i die of boredom all alone on my couch.

also, whoever was asking about a gym, UIC wont let you in until you have your rush ID which we dont get until orientation. I've tried everything to sneak in, including asking out the door girl, and that place is locked up tighter than fort knox. but there is an LA fitness a mile away on taylor and canal. the gym's pretty badass and its only about $40 a month, plus the guy waived the signup fee and said he'd drop it to $35 once I had my student ID. Or you could just act hesitant and hell throw a 2 week free trial at you...enough to carry you until UIC will open there exclusive hot box to the rest of us commonfolk.