• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Site Updates Coming Soon

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

D1 year basic concepts review guide?

simpledimple9

Dec 13, 2018
Hi guys,

Hope you're all doing well with everything going on.

I have been thinking of making a review guide of D1 year, of mostly the main concepts that we will need to know and carry out throughout out these 4 years and maybe even beyond. It's been a whirlwind and I feel like I don't know what I know and what I don't know. So this will probably range from main things we learned in Perio, Dental Anatomy, Operative Dentistry, and Occlusion. Has this ever been done before? If so, anyone willing to share it and maybe combine things we learned and post it for others to reference it too?

Also, if you have any input on what I should add to it let me know :)

Thanks

Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0

pubhealthdent

2+ Year Member
May 7, 2019
  1. Dentist
Hi guys,

Hope you're all doing well with everything going on.

I have been thinking of making a review guide of D1 year, of mostly the main concepts that we will need to know and carry out throughout out these 4 years and maybe even beyond. It's been a whirlwind and I feel like I don't know what I know and what I don't know. So this will probably range from main things we learned in Perio, Dental Anatomy, Operative Dentistry, and Occlusion. Has this ever been done before? If so, anyone willing to share it and maybe combine things we learned and post it for others to reference it too?

Also, if you have any input on what I should add to it let me know :)

Thanks

Why not just get an NBDE prep book? All that info and more will be in there probably in a much more organized format than you can come up with (no offense, just most of those books are on the 10th+ edition and have figured out what's important and not)

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

simpledimple9

Dec 13, 2018
Why not just get an NBDE prep book? All that info and more will be in there probably in a much more organized format than you can come up with (no offense, just most of those books are on the 10th+ edition and have figured out what's important and not)

Thank you, I'm not sure why I thought it would be too early to start going over NBDE prep material now, but if it does then I will take a look,
Thanks for that

Upvote 0
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.