dadh papers

Started by shlo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shlo

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey everybody
I am taking my exams next month and wanted to know if anybody is interested in doing the dadh papers on a fast track..........It would be good if u have already gone thru it coz I wana finish it soon since I dont have much time........please pm me if interested and we can take it from there.........
 
That's ok Prady
But u know what.......I dont think a lot of people know about this....I guess now its catching on...what is the diff between these forums........what should be posted here?????