You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
DAEMEN or LEBANON VALLEY COLLEGE
Started by BrighterFuture
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just heard from LVC today 🙂 🙂 Will definitely be attending there!! Faculty was awesome and they produce quality PT'S!!! Hopefully you hear back soon! I received the acceptance via mail btw!! And I don't live far from LVC but hopefully you hear back soon with good news!!
Okay I live in Nevada for now. I am praying I get an acceptance thanks for letting me know that you recieved it today and by mail. Did they send you something telling you to fill out Fafsa before you got accepted? Also they don't do interviews right? And school starts in May?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, when I applies last year LVC wasn't taking outside apps or I would have applied there...
Wow!!! I didn't submit the FAFSA yet but I will now! I hope I get in too! I'll keep you posted thanks soo much for all the help and information. 7 Spots though? How intense! I hope not many people applied lol.
Yea that was back in the fall when I was told that... Around septemberish!! Hopefully other kids decided to not follow through with the professional phase opening up more spots for us external students! Like dpthopeful921 mentioned last year they weren't accepting no applications due to everyone going into the professional phase !! Yes keep me posted and hopefully goods news arrives soon!! I know the waiting game is the worst!!
The waiting game is HORRIBLE but I am so glad to know that you got your acceptance letter. That lets me know that this week and next week will be the moment of truth. I'll definitely keep you posted and check my mailbox diligently! ttyl!
I got my rejection letter yesterday 🙁 Well I wish you the best at LVC.
Thanks
Has anyone heard from Daemen College??
For anyone wondering about Daemen I called them this week and they let me know, that they havent made decisions.
I got a letter from Daemen on the 21st. The letter said they are reviewing applications and will make a final decision mid to late May. Cheers!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you know when they typically start?Just heard from LVC today 🙂 🙂 Will definitely be attending there!! Faculty was awesome and they produce quality PT'S!!! Hopefully you hear back soon! I received the acceptance via mail btw!! And I don't live far from LVC but hopefully you hear back soon with good news!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K