DAEMEN or LEBANON VALLEY COLLEGE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrighterFuture

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from any of these schools for the entering class of 2013?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just heard from LVC today :) :) Will definitely be attending there!! Faculty was awesome and they produce quality PT'S!!! Hopefully you hear back soon! I received the acceptance via mail btw!! And I don't live far from LVC but hopefully you hear back soon with good news!!

Okay I live in Nevada for now. I am praying I get an acceptance thanks for letting me know that you recieved it today and by mail. Did they send you something telling you to fill out Fafsa before you got accepted? Also they don't do interviews right? And school starts in May?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Yea I received the letter about the fasfa approximately 2 weeks ago!! I do believe school starts in May and no they don't interview!! I would imagine you should be hearing really really soon! I hope it's good news for you!!

Wow, when I applies last year LVC wasn't taking outside apps or I would have applied there...

Yes last year they had no spots available since everyone was eligible and moved into the professional phase!! But I am very happy that was not the case this year! They said they only had a total of approximately 7 spots available! I am very fortunate :)

Wow!!! I didn't submit the FAFSA yet but I will now! I hope I get in too! I'll keep you posted thanks soo much for all the help and information. 7 Spots though? How intense! I hope not many people applied lol.

Yea that was back in the fall when I was told that... Around septemberish!! Hopefully other kids decided to not follow through with the professional phase opening up more spots for us external students! Like dpthopeful921 mentioned last year they weren't accepting no applications due to everyone going into the professional phase !! Yes keep me posted and hopefully goods news arrives soon!! I know the waiting game is the worst!!

The waiting game is HORRIBLE but I am so glad to know that you got your acceptance letter. That lets me know that this week and next week will be the moment of truth. I'll definitely keep you posted and check my mailbox diligently! ttyl!

I got my rejection letter yesterday :( Well I wish you the best at LVC.

Sorry to hear that :( hopefully u get into another school !! And thank you!!

For anyone wondering about Daemen I called them this week and they let me know, that they havent made decisions.

I got a letter from Daemen on the 21st. The letter said they are reviewing applications and will make a final decision mid to late May. Cheers!

Just heard from LVC today :) :) Will definitely be attending there!! Faculty was awesome and they produce quality PT'S!!! Hopefully you hear back soon! I received the acceptance via mail btw!! And I don't live far from LVC but hopefully you hear back soon with good news!!
Do you know when they typically start?