Daily Dose of Cuteness!

Started by Wubbles
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Wubbles

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's a lot of stress around here....some are waiting for interview invites, some are dreading finals (oooh! me!), and others are counting down until winter break.
So remember to take some time to look at some adorable animals and D'AWWW and feel better! 😀 Share some links to cuteness so I'm not the only one procrastinating/filled with warm fuzzies!

Post yer pets and ooh and aww at others:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/01/cutest-pets-of-2011-submi_n_1119188.html#undefined

Updated multiple times a day, I love this!:
http://attackofthecute.com/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GV2nT.jpg


I contribute a sloth, because their cuteness is thoroughly under appreciated.
 
Using my phone so I don't know how to link it, but please google "baby monkey riding on a pig". You will NOT be sorry.