You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dalhousie Pharmacy 2014
Started by LCDNS
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!!! How did you find out?!
Letters are in the mail already?
hops you get in as wellyes mine will probably monday or tuesday since i am in Halifax
Were they like "Congratulations, You are accepted....please do not reveal my identity to other applicants". Sorry, I'm happy for anyone who gets accepted just seems super sketchy. Could you elaborate a little more on your "over ride Margaret" methods ...you must be a genius no wonder you got in🙂
It could be Super sketchy or not. I went through the same competition as you. I have a job and I needed to make decisions with respect to my contract at work. So I emailed somebody other than Margaret. You can go on the website and look figure out who will be involved in the decision of admission. There is no genius in that because all emails are on the website. I am sure you will get in too.
It could be Super sketchy or not. I went through the same competition as you. I have a job and I needed to make decisions with respect to my contract at work. So I emailed somebody other than Margaret. You can go on the website and look figure out who will be involved in the decision of admission. There is no genius in that because all emails are on the website. I am sure you will get in too.
Ok, it's just that based on multiple sources I was told letters next week by mail for some applicants, so I'm sure you can understand my skepticism. I can understand that you may not want to reveal the person's identity now, because then many people might contact that person to get info. In any case, I sincerely congratulate you on your success and I hope to see you in September.
Just received my acceptance letter in the mail today! Good luck to everyone 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm about an hour and a half outside of Halifax, in the annapolis valleyWhere are you located? Just wondering to figure out how long nail will take to get here.
Same here. I think my GPA was like 3.92, just finished second year. I didn't even think they sent rejection letters this early on..I take they mean we aren't on a wait list either. It sucksGuess I should share my news...just opened a rejection letter. I thought my interview went really well (but i guess not...). I just graduated with a degree in Chemistry with 3.95 GPA.
would u mind posting ur gpa ?Just received my acceptance letter in the mail today! Good luck to everyone 🙂
congrats !!!..are you from halifax?Just received my acceptance letter!! For those wondering, I just graduated with a BSc in Biology and have a cGPA of 4.05. Good luck to everyone else still waiting!!
Thank you 🙂 No, I am from Cape Breton (outside of Sydney). Good luck to you!congrats !!!..are you from halifax?
Checked my mail today...nothing for me yet! From Fredericton N.B. for those wondering.
My cGPA was 3.67 and this was my first year applyingwould u mind posting ur gpa ?
For those who doubted my acceptance, I received a two page letter of acceptance early this morning. Do you want me to scanned it and share it with you? Also if you go on dal online and check registration status for pharmacy you will realized that some students have registered their courses already.Ok, it's just that based on multiple sources I was told letters next week by mail for some applicants, so I'm sure you can understand my skepticism. I can understand that you may not want to reveal the person's identity now, because then many people might contact that person to get info. In any case, I sincerely congratulate you on your success and I hope to see you in September.
Hopefully the pharmacy program not only changes your mind, but your attitude as well. I'm definitely not ready to share a classroom with someone like you just yet.For those who doubted my acceptance, I received a two page letter of acceptance early this morning. Do you want me to scanned it and share it with you? Also if you go on dal online and check registration status for pharmacy you will realized that some students have registered their courses already.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! Good luck to you!congrats !!
Accepted!!!
1st time applying, cGPA - 4.1
Felt interview went well!
Good luck to everyone!
1st time applying, cGPA - 4.1
Felt interview went well!
Good luck to everyone!
Yes, I'm from PEIAnyone from out of province receive a letter?
I was wondering the same thinghey for those who got accepted, is there a facebook group I do not know about or does someone want to take initiative and make one? that would be cool
I've been accepted to MUN as well and have decided to go there. Someone on the waitlist will be very happy! Cheers 🙂
impressive 🙂 congrats!I've been accepted to MUN as well and have decided to go there. Someone on the waitlist will be very happy! Cheers 🙂
Does anyone know if upper year students are responsible for creating the Facebook group? i'm really looking forward to meeting those accepted. Hope it happens soon!
Ive been wondering about this too! Really want to meet everyone soon.
impressive 🙂 congrats!
Does anyone know if upper year students are responsible for creating the Facebook group? i'm really looking forward to meeting those accepted. Hope it happens soon![/QUOT
Scrub
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Scrub
Last edited:
Just got an email today that the official Dalhousie pharmacy class if 2018 is up on Facebook! 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K