Dallas jobs for new GI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GutJuice

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’m a 2nd year fellow exploring general GI job opportunities. After considering several factors such as proximity to family, raising kids, weather, proximity to airports etc, I have narrowed my search down to Dallas and Atlanta metroplex areas although leaning more towards Dallas. What do you all know about the job market in the Dallas area? Is it fair in terms of compensation and opportunity for growth? Any groups or practice you will recommend? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I’m a 2nd year fellow exploring general GI job opportunities. After considering several factors such as proximity to family, raising kids, weather, proximity to airports etc, I have narrowed my search down to Dallas and Atlanta metroplex areas although leaning more towards Dallas. What do you all know about the job market in the Dallas area? Is it fair in terms of compensation and opportunity for growth? Any groups or practice you will recommend? Thank you.
The two dominant groups of over 100 GI each are tddc and dhat, they seem love new grads in their metro DFW outposts on the outskirts of the metro, other options further out and in fort worth are the employed spots with medical city and hca, what we you get offered is technically going to be "fair" economically because there alot of GI inside DFW and the positions are outside of town and for a compensation commensurate with the fact there are hundreds of GI closeby in town, if you like Dallas then go for it, good luck

Reactions: 1 user