Dallas or Sacramento All Things Considered

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dallas or Sacramento? Which would you choose?

• Dallas, totally man

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Sacramento, no doubt

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • They both suck the big one

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • They both rock my socks off

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

poikoi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
All things considered (rent, nightlife, location, attractions, crime...) would you rather live in Dallas or Sacramento?

Members don't see this ad.

Sacramento can't beat Dallas, esp. with all the awesome steakhouses and country clubs around the area.

Sacramento can't beat Dallas, esp. with all the awesome steakhouses and country clubs around the area.

Country clubs?? Damn, you guys are some rich pre-meds. I'd pick the city where it will be easier to hire a butler. Good help is so hard to find these days.

Unless you meant country music clubs. In that case, I'd pick Sacramento for their lack of the aforementioned.

Members don't see this ad :)
While Sacramento may not be a world class city, it is still pretty neat. It is a about an hour from SF which is a plus. Also it is near Tahoe, another plus. It's also growing extremely fast.

Dallas... I've never been there.

I have no idea. Here's hoping Dallas is a good place to live!

Sac is not NY, LA nor SF, but still a very cool city. People that love Dallas gotta be people from the south, hot and humid, I don't find it metro like other coastal cities. Hey, but if you ask anyone from the south, Dallas is a big deal....

Country clubs?? Damn, you guys are some rich pre-meds. I'd pick the city where it will be easier to hire a butler. Good help is so hard to find these days.

Unless you meant country music clubs. In that case, I'd pick Sacramento for their lack of the aforementioned.

:laugh:

I voted Sacramento, because: SF is nearby, beaches are within a short drive, Tahoe is within a short drive, cost of living is relatively cheap, and although the main reason I occasionally visited Sacramento was to go shopping :)p ) it seemed like a fairly nice place to live. Biggest downside, imo, is the heat.

likewise I chose sacramento because it is closer to the Yay Area where you can get stupid and go dumb.

i just picked sacramento b/c i dont really like hearing the texan accent...

yeah I picked sacramento cuz I wouldn't wna live in texas...