Damn that blows

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Trek

Grand Uranium Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
so for the first time in a LONG time i decided to check the status of some schools I haven't heard from. Seems Duke rejected me pre-interview. Blows because i really like the school and was hoping to get an interview and go out there and work the Trek charm. Ah well, all that essay work down the tubes. --Trek

Members don't see this ad.

how did you find out, did you call?

nah dude, they have a website. Go to the status checks thread a few pages back and you'll find it. I'm gonna call just to ask what's up since i got nothing to lose now. --Trek

Members don't see this ad :)
Their loss Trek. I wouldn't sweat it if I were you. Besides, Durham ain't all that.

Sorry Trek...this might cheer you up a little: One of my classmates here at Duke was joking to his HMS friend that they should have both gone to Duke so it could have been like old times...his friend said, "Well I might have, if Duke hadn't rejected me!" Lol, Duke "rejects" ending up at Harvard!!! :D Not a bad deal! Anyway, md2be06 is right, Durham ain't all that.
;) penelope