Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Damn that blows

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Trek, Dec 11, 2001.

1. Trek

Trek Grand Uranium Member

so for the first time in a LONG time i decided to check the status of some schools I haven't heard from. Seems Duke rejected me pre-interview. Blows because i really like the school and was hoping to get an interview and go out there and work the Trek charm. Ah well, all that essay work down the tubes. --Trek

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. choker

choker Senior Member

how did you find out, did you call?

4. Trek

Trek Grand Uranium Member

nah dude, they have a website. Go to the status checks thread a few pages back and you'll find it. I'm gonna call just to ask what's up since i got nothing to lose now. --Trek

5. md2be06

md2be06 Senior Member

Their loss Trek. I wouldn't sweat it if I were you. Besides, Durham ain't all that.

6. penelope

penelope Member

Sorry Trek...this might cheer you up a little: One of my classmates here at Duke was joking to his HMS friend that they should have both gone to Duke so it could have been like old times...his friend said, "Well I might have, if Duke hadn't rejected me!" Lol, Duke "rejects" ending up at Harvard!!! :D Not a bad deal! Anyway, md2be06 is right, Durham ain't all that.
    ;) penelope