Iamdumb

10+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2006
Status
Is anyone having problems with the Dartmouth Secondary Online Form that converts your entries into RTF format?

Thanks.

as06

10+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2006
Houston
Status
Pre-Medical
Iamdumb said:
Is anyone having problems with the Dartmouth Secondary Online Form that converts your entries into RTF format?

Thanks.

Yeah, it didn't use my webpage inputted AAMC id, SSN, and everything else up to the course listings. I decided to just input that stuff manually; where there's a choice of answers, I copied my answer on to the Word form.

Mazework

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2005
Status
Non-Student
as06 said:
Yeah, it didn't use my webpage inputted AAMC id, SSN, and everything else up to the course listings. I decided to just input that stuff manually; where there's a choice of answers, I copied my answer on to the Word form.
I had a lot of problems too. Finally the word format worked.

About the Ads

Darkshooter326

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 30, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
So are people just telling it to 'print' in RTF format, then going and manually filling out the document in word itself? Or would you recommend the HTML format. I don't know what to do :scared:

Go Time

10+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2006
Status
Medical Student
Darkshooter326 said:
So are people just telling it to 'print' in RTF format, then going and manually filling out the document in word itself?
That's what I did.

shantster

Eye protection!
10+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2005
Wherever life takes me...
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Darkshooter326 said:
So are people just telling it to 'print' in RTF format, then going and manually filling out the document in word itself? Or would you recommend the HTML format. I don't know what to do :scared:
I just did it in the HTML format to make it work.

About the Ads