Dartmouth, Yale, UVA

Started by Qed274
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Qed274

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I have the top tier of my list settled, but still thinking about the next few....anybody have any thoughts on Yale vs UVA vs Dartmouth. Also, I have UW ranked above those currently as it seemed a little stronger than those 3, but its possible I'll swap that one around somewhere. Anybody have any thoughts?

Thinking about academics, eventually, and none of the locations are particularly better than the others for me. Hoping to rank mainly on overall experience and clinical strengths, fellowship opportunities, etc. Sorry for another ranking thread! The insights of current/past residents, fellow interviewees, etc can be helpful.