Dat 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

navi654

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, Im writing DAT next month. Im really really nervous about it, its my first time writing it.
- I bought all the necessary material to study for it - Im planning to buy CRACK THE DAT ($299), Im just wondering if its worth it. Has anyone tried this package before? Please let me know. Thank you everyone.
- ALSO, any suggestions for me? How to study? What to study? What not to study? Please do let me know.

Thanks,
Navi

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, Im writing DAT next month. Im really really nervous about it, its my first time writing it.
- I bought all the necessary material to study for it - Im planning to buy CRACK THE DAT ($299), Im just wondering if its worth it. Has anyone tried this package before? Please let me know. Thank you everyone.
- ALSO, any suggestions for me? How to study? What to study? What not to study? Please do let me know.

Thanks,
Navi

don't do it, 10 CDPs is more than enough to give you dizziness.

Thank you guys for your help.
- Im was wondering if DAT Detroyer is enough to practice the Quantitative Reasoning Section?
- ALso other than Kaplan and DAT Detroyer is there anything for General Chemistry Practice?

thanks,
Navi