DAT ACHIEVER and one week the DAT!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msu08

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a week before my test. I've used kaplan and topscore, however i've heard highly of achiever's PAT part and I think I need more PAT practice. I score between 19-21 on my practice exams from kaplan/topscore but everyone says these are fairly easy. I guess my major question too is achiever on a CD-ROM? or do you get access right away or something? I'm taking my test in a week and i certainly won't have time to wait for something in the mail. I've looked all over the website but I'm still kinda confused about how it works. Any advice or help is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I bought achiever and you download the program and the owner emails you the registration key. If problems persist opening the program, email him and he will call you right away. I bought the program and had an email a few hours later when I checked it. My program wouldnt open so I emailed him again, and got a call within 20 minutes! He fixed things and I was able to work it. Achiever is a great program for PAT and sciences.