DAT Achiever and Topscore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tissy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What sections are most helpful in the:

DAT Achiever

Topscore

Members don't see this ad.

tissy said:
What sections are most helpful in the:

DAT Achiever

Topscore

In my opinion, every section is important on dat achiever and topscore. Base on that SDNers have said, topscore is more like the real DAT (usually you get a couple of points higher on your real DAT compare to topscore). DAT achiever is an excellent tool, but it is alot harder compare to the real thing. If you do it and correct your mistakes, you'll be fine. Another thing, DAT achiever has excellent PAT sections for practice. I'm currently practicing those tests myself. PM me if you have more questions. I know it's kindda annoying when you post something and no one replies, so i'm just trying to help out. good luck!

xxxTheDonxxx said:
In my opinion, every section is important on dat achiever and topscore. Base on that SDNers have said, topscore is more like the real DAT (usually you get a couple of points higher on your real DAT compare to topscore). DAT achiever is an excellent tool, but it is alot harder compare to the real thing. If you do it and correct your mistakes, you'll be fine. Another thing, DAT achiever has excellent PAT sections for practice. I'm currently practicing those tests myself. PM me if you have more questions. I know it's kindda annoying when you post something and no one replies, so i'm just trying to help out. good luck!

Thanks for the pointers!

when i took my DAT...about 45-50% of the questions in the science sections were pulled DIRECTLY (word for word) from the DAT acheiver exams.

Anyone know of any DAT software for mac?? Topscore and DAT Achiever seem to be windows only....
Scott