DAT Application ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beagle

Meet BEAGLE
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am retaking my DATS from late august. So I will be elligible on Nov. 15 to take the next exam.
I called the DAT center today and they said I will not recieve any paper work until I am elegible.
So if they do not send me info until Nov, than how do I schedule an appointment for the earliest possible date?
I cannot wait until Dec to take the test...that is too long.
Also, the lady that I talked to was so incredibly RUDE! (Sandy)
I was wondering if there is a way I can write or call the center and just let them know that this person isn't doing her job the way she should be...

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm, I didn't even think about the paperwork issue when I responded to your previous posts. If you can't get paperwork until the 15th, then that will push the date back a little later. Sorry, I don't have any ideas and I sure as heck don't know how to handle Sandy, or the millions of others like her who take no pride in their jobs.

Thomson Prometric will only know when you are eligible to retake the DAT's 10 days before the 90 days limit. That means on day 80 all Thomson Prometric places will have you as "eligible" on their data systems. That is the reason why they are delaying your re-registration.

DesiDentist

oh wow! Thanks desi, that is a lot of help.
So I should get something in the mail when the day 80 rolls around!!!