DAT biology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jarry

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a visual and auditory learner, does anyone know of any online sources for biology that offer pre-recorded lessons?

Sincerely,

Jarry

Members don't see this ad.

I am a visual and auditory learner, does anyone know of any online sources for biology that offer pre-recorded lessons?

Sincerely,

Jarry

There's a lot of good stuff on YouTube... that's how I redid all my o-chem.

There's a lot of good stuff on YouTube... that's how I redid all my o-chem.

Thank you for the reply. Are there any specific links for biology that you might suggest?

Jarry

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for the reply. Are there any specific links for biology that you might suggest?

Jarry

Jarry

Sorry, I don't know any. It wasn't too difficult to find. I would just type in some reaction or something, and there would be a video with a professor explaining it.

Also, if you do find a good one, check to see if they have other videos posted.

www.thinkwell.com

It's a $125 course I think. I highly recommend their products. :thumbup:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

i used these for plants, they were great but too bad the 2 plant questions i had on my exam were so ridiculously easy that i essentially wasted time studying for it. Bio is a crapshoot :(

Thinkwell, Cliff's AP Bio, Taking a ton of Biology courses and doing well in them.

In the end you will spend probably the most time on this section, with a maximum amount of unpredictability compared to any other section.

Thank you guys for all your suggestions. I have a better idea now of what to use for my preparation!