DAT Break Down.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aqz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wait where are the scores?

Oh I'm sorry, the title is a bit misleading....

What I meant was...the DAT testing center BROKE DOWN.

Motherfreaking 78 degrees outside, sunshine and all, and the motherfreaking power goes out.

Good thing is I was able to postpone my DAT until 8/28 at 12:30 pm. Like seriously, I don't think there could've been a better result to this. Still get to take it before school starts, got 5 days more to review.

Except...I got nothing more to review. Destroyer round #20 here I go.

Members don't see this ad.

Motherfreaking 78 degrees outside, sunshine and all, and the motherfreaking power goes out.

Good thing is I was able to postpone my DAT until 8/28 at 12:30 pm. Like seriously, I don't think there could've been a better result to this. Still get to take it before school starts, got 5 days more to review.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:eek: sorry about that lol. Would have been nice to get it over with, but yes on the bright side you can at least review more!

Yes...starting to get the temptation to buy new practice material...

Anybody know of other materials asides from ADA tests that I could test myself with?

Members don't see this ad :)
You mean the online stuff? No, I didn't buy the class thing, and I don't think I'm gonna be dropping $1000 on it for 5 days.

I got the blue book, gonna take the 2 tests it contains with a grain of salt I guess. Anything else?

DUDE, you will be taking the test on the SAME day as I WILL!!!

I think this is a sign from god that we both will ace this modafreakin thing LOL

DUDE, you will be taking the test on the SAME day as I WILL!!!

I think this is a sign from god that we both will ace this modafreakin thing LOL

I actually found out that this one friend who I didn't talk to all summer was taking the MCAT at the same exact time....and I said to her I'm gonna take this as a sign that we're both gonna ace this. Little did I know that I just jinxed everything.

BUT I'm sure nothing bad will happen to you ;)

hehehehe.

we'll take it at the same day! I was waiting for your breakdown today but still good for you to do more practice

Damn lol crazy things happen all the time :D It's all good... A little more review time wouldn't hurt.

we'll take it at the same day! I was waiting for your breakdown today but still good for you to do more practice

Oh wow, 3 people are taking the DAT on the same day?

This has GOT to mean we're going to ace this now...:rolleyes:

I mean there's 6 sections and 3 people, you'd think at least one of us can get a 30 on something right?

Oh wow, 3 people are taking the DAT on the same day?

This has GOT to mean we're going to ace this now...:rolleyes:

I mean there's 6 sections and 3 people, you'd think at least one of us can get a 30 on something right?

Im definitely gonna f*** up the PAT section. Got a 17 on TOP score wow.