DAT Breakdown (22TS 21AA)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jake36

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey SDNers,

I recently retook my DAT, last week, and these were my scores.

Bio - 28
GC - 20
Orgo - 21
PAT - 17 =(
RC - 19
QR - 17 =(
TS - 22
AA - 21

The source I used the most is hands down the Destroyer. I didn't really go through Chad's as much as I should have because I already did content review beforehand. However, the best source of problems I found was in the Destroyer, because hard concepts were hammered many times which reinforced my thinking a lot. I found Destroyer Bio to be one of the most helpful, and many times when I didn't understand something in the choices I would look into the solution and take notes from it or Wikipedia it. Some people say Destroyer Bio is random, but DAT bio is random as well so the types of questions do prepare you for it. I must have gone thru that book more than 3x.

I also made ANKI cards on Destroyer bio questions, and normal notecards of all the Roadmap reactions and chem problems. I studied for about 2 months, didn't do much the first month, and then the last 3 weeks pushed it up to 8 hours a day. To work on timing, I would do 40 Bio 30 GC and 30 Orgo in timed sessions just like I would on the DAT. I'll always suck at PAT, it's something I've been trying for a really long time and I still can't grasp it.

Members don't see this ad.

Great scores. You totally nailed Bio. Good job.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)