DAT Breakdown 8/13/14 (25 AA, 25 TS, PAT 21)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CHEtoDentist

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey! First of all, CONGRATS! On being done and killing it :)

Question though, I'm taking my DAT next week. By the time I take the test, I'll have gone through DAT Destroyer twice. Do you think that's enough to cover everything for Orgo.? That's my weakest section so I'm freaking out a little.

Great scores. I just finished the test today too and I agree with your post... Except for the fact that I took BIOL 6 years ago and suffered today because of it (probably also because I only studied for 1.5 weeks, hah!)

Hey! First of all, CONGRATS! On being done and killing it :)

Question though, I'm taking my DAT next week. By the time I take the test, I'll have gone through DAT Destroyer twice. Do you think that's enough to cover everything for Orgo.? That's my weakest section so I'm freaking out a little.

Yea I was freaking too and studied a lot the day before which stressed me out more. Honestly if you can do destroyer twice and didn't have to limp along on the second pass by looking at your notes I would say you are good. I would really recommend dat bootcamp because it's very similar to the real thing and I was only getting 20-24s on that. My scores really fluctuated a lot though depending on how many stupid mistakes I would make. Just be calm and trust yourself.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! That makes me feel a lot better. Congrats again and have fun being free :)

Nice scores dude. I wanted to ask if you used Feralis notes at all. How difficult and detailed would you say your summer bio courses were. I studied all off Cliffs for bio, but now I hear that I should use Feralis now too. Any input?

I think you should use feralis if bio was a long time ago. I think understanding the process was the most major help. Because if they do throw that curve ball having those critical thinking skills to get to the right answer is important. My bio classes tended to shy away from memorizing things like all of the codons and specific numbers of respiration and more on what's happening. Oh and I couldn't use feralis I just didn't have the time and the condensed look of text from margin to margin just was too much for me.

One last thing,
Examples of when cliffs is lacking is for example on digestion it doesn't even mention chief cells (from what I saw) and what they secrete which could be something to know.

Nice scores......taking my DAT this monday! wish me luck.....using destroyer, kbb, and crack dat!