DAT Breakdown- What do you guys think?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

James Trickington

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, just took my DAT and came back with interesting scores. I'm overall pretty happy but I'd like to know your guys opinions because of the two lower scores. (GPA-3.65)

21-AA
20-TS
18-BIO
21-GC
20-OC
18-PAT
21-RC
26-QR (yeah idk)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
a 20 TS is still quite competitive. Some schools care about pat, others dont. your score is overall very good! congratulations your hard work has paid off!

Insane QR score! When you combine your AA, TS, and GPA, I think you should net some interviews!

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you're fine dude. I'm jelly of your QR xD... Still wondering what went wrong for me lol

I think you're fine dude. I'm jelly of your QR xD... Still wondering what went wrong for me lol
I guess we're both just bad math test takers... hah.

Nice scores btw! BIO and PAT may be a tad low, but they're still higher than 17 (which is the cut-off for some schools). Also, your AA and TS more than make up for it.

Reactions: 1 users
I think you got a solid score, it does seem low in biology. However a 20TS isn't bad. They might think that a low bio score could be a weakness. Some schools heavily weigh the PAT.
Depends on the school overall, cause I know UNLV told me they look at each section and not just the overall scores.

Great Job though, you did an amazing!!

Thanks a lot guys, nice to know you guys think I'm good to go. It's such a relief being done with it. My best advice without going in to much detail is just to stay motivated. Don't beat yourself up over bad scores on practice tests or rough study days, if you put in the effort it will pay off!