DAT Cracker vs real DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Danielle B

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't do so well on my first DAT, I took the Kaplan course and felt very underprepared to say the least. Unfortunately, I have to retake the exam now and am piling up resources before I take another stab at it. Has anyone heard of this datcracker.com? I stumbled across it and signed up with their special promo. I took a few of the tests already. It seems quite promising and they've added new content since I've signed up. Any experiences thus far? How does it compare to the actual DAT? I hope to do better next time around as I'm doing it all on my own this time; preparing with Chads, Crack DAT PAT, Achiever and DAT Cracker.

Members don't see this ad.

Crack DAT PAT and Achiever are all you need for the PAT, they are the tried and true resources, I would only use Cracker if it were free (never heard of it). I personally only used Crack DAT PAT and it worked well enough for me.

Crack DAT PAT and Achiever are all you need for the PAT, they are the tried and true resources, I would only use Cracker if it were free (never heard of it). I personally only used Crack DAT PAT and it worked well enough for me.

Did you find the difficulty of the questions on CDP very simlar to the DAT? I find the hole punching and angle ranking difficult on the CDP so I am not sure what to expect on the real thing.