DAT Destroyer is a Life Saver

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akb5430

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
23 AA, 24 TS, 21 PAT, 20 QR, 21 RC, 23 BIO, 24 GC, 27 OC,

I recently took my DAT on August 16, 2016. Above are the scores, I received. I am currently a junior in college, but I decided to take my DAT a year early. I was very naïve going into the process, but I believe that if you use the resources I used and allow yourself 2-3 months you are GOLDEN.

DAT Destroyers: (10/10 recommended): the DAT destroyers are the reason I was able to do as well as I did. The questions within this book, along with the explanations, were right on the ball for the topics covered on the DAT. I did my research before deciding which books to get, and felt that other companies weren’t as specific with what topics they wanted to stress for the DAT. Through destroyer’s Bio, GC, and OC, I learned the necessary fundamentals of the most important topics, and let me tell you when I was in my actual exam I couldn’t have felt more comfortable.

Cliff’s AP Book 3rd Edition (8/10 recommended): I was completely brain dead in bio going into this summer, so I started off by annotating each chapter within this book. It includes the fundamental topics that are necessary to succeed in obtaining a high score on the DAT. Between this book and the Destroyer, you should be more than fine with the Bio section.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 14141639_564866580367900_1732225924340784614_n.jpg
    14141639_564866580367900_1732225924340784614_n.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: 2 users
Amazing job! You don't have a lot of sources listed here though but I'd assume the usual stuff I guess. How many times did you do destroyer? Tbh maybe my TS would've been higher if I tried to do it a 3rd time xD. Oh and welcome to the very crowded 23 club ;)

Reactions: 1 user
23 AA, 24 TS, 21 PAT, 20 QR, 21 RC, 23 BIO, 24 GC, 27 OC,

I recently took my DAT on August 16, 2016. Above are the scores, I received. I am currently a junior in college, but I decided to take my DAT a year early. I was very naïve going into the process, but I believe that if you use the resources I used and allow yourself 2-3 months you are GOLDEN.

DAT Destroyers: (10/10 recommended): the DAT destroyers are the reason I was able to do as well as I did. The questions within this book, along with the explanations, were right on the ball for the topics covered on the DAT. I did my research before deciding which books to get, and felt that other companies weren’t as specific with what topics they wanted to stress for the DAT. Through destroyer’s Bio, GC, and OC, I learned the necessary fundamentals of the most important topics, and let me tell you when I was in my actual exam I couldn’t have felt more comfortable.

Cliff’s AP Book 3rd Edition (8/10 recommended): I was completely brain dead in bio going into this summer, so I started off by annotating each chapter within this book. It includes the fundamental topics that are necessary to succeed in obtaining a high score on the DAT. Between this book and the Destroyer, you should be more than fine with the Bio section.
Congratulations! 24TS WOW!

Wishing you the best in your journey to becoming a dentist!

Nancy