DAT Destroyer Roadmaps 2015 VS 2010 DAT Destroyer Roadmaps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

htorres89

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have both the 2015 and 2010 version of the DAT Destroyer Roadmaps. However, the newer version is labeled different. The 2015 version is simply labeled as "25 must know reactions" while the other DAT Destroyer(2010 version) is a few pages of the roadmaps. Does anyone happen to know if their is a difference b/w them? Or if I should study one version more?

Also, if people have happened to study the roadmaps, would you say it was worth it to memorize in order to receive a more effective score on the exam?

Thanks in advance!!

Members don't see this ad.

I have both the 2015 and 2010 version of the DAT Destroyer Roadmaps. However, the newer version is labeled different. The 2015 version is simply labeled as "25 must know reactions" while the other DAT Destroyer(2010 version) is a few pages of the roadmaps. Does anyone happen to know if their is a difference b/w them? Or if I should study one version more?

Also, if people have happened to study the roadmaps, would you say it was worth it to memorize in order to receive a more effective score on the exam?

Thanks in advance!!

The roadmaps are found in the answer section of 211 for organic chem. You learn from the roadmaps, you shouldn't necessarily have to "memorize" them but you should understand what the hell is going on when you treat an aldehyde with Ag2O or something. Most of it should be a refresher if you watched Chad's videos, but there are plenty of reactions that you'll "memorize" by doing the questions and figuring out "hey, that's what that does!"