Dat Destroyer!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bklnbaby15

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, listen to me, everyone on this website is out to help one another because we are all trying to make something of ourselves in the medical field. I ahve taken this amazing tutor, his name is Dr. Romano, he is brilliant! he is the one that invented and work with the DAT DESTROYER, he is amazing, I have aced the DAT along with a bunch of kids as well. He is very good ina ll subjects, and especially orgo, if you need some information you can contact him on his website which is www.orgoman.com or even better you can call him. If you have interest in this, get back to me and let me know. trust you, guys you will not be dissapointed. and the $ is definately worth being called Dr. one day!!!!!

- FeNyA <3
:D

Members don't see this ad.

Bklnbaby15 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, listen to me, everyone on this website is out to help one another because we are all trying to make something of ourselves in the medical field. I ahve taken this amazing tutor, his name is Dr. Romano, he is brilliant! he is the one that invented and work with the DAT DESTROYER, he is amazing, I have aced the DAT along with a bunch of kids as well. He is very good ina ll subjects, and especially orgo, if you need some information you can contact him on his website which is www.orgoman.com or even better you can call him. If you have interest in this, get back to me and let me know. trust you, guys you will not be dissapointed. and the $ is definately worth being called Dr. one day!!!!!

- FeNyA <3

OK, that's enough of your advertising.

Bklnbaby15 said:

- FeNyA <3

If it's so great, why haven't any of us heard of it. I'll buy it only if you give me a week free trial! PM me

It is extremely arrogant and very unprofessional to post your acceptance letters like those students do on that website. I bet those schools would think twice about accepting those students knowing that they are going around flaunting their achievements and profiting at the expense of the institution's name.