DAT done 12/31

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oldgreenturtle

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
NOTE: I won't give out what is on the test. no private message will be checked or answered. Just try to share the joy here. Happy new year everyone one.
########################################################################

[deleted]

Finally over! bye bye 08 and good luck in 09 everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
what did you use for math? nice scores

reply to joedat and suhshi,
I am good at math, so I didn't prepare it except freshing myself with some probability questions, and being familiar with unit conversions like: foot to inch, lb to ounce, etc (because of this test, I finanly can tell 1kg is how much lb :cool:). So my math experience on math might be not helpful to you.

In general, I used destroyer, achiever, topscores. 3 text books I ordered from amazon, and coming to this board. That is all I used.

30!!! WHAT!!!! 5 people do it each year in bio and 30 people do it in QR...

you are a god among men :rolleyes:

"I only remember a very little about the test and would share them with you." ---make sure the ADA doesnt find out :laugh:

Awesome!:thumbup: You're the boss. A diligent, disciplined and persistent work ethic always pays off ( I guess our teachers and mentors were right).

Thank You for your exam synopsis.

I am going to take the DAT in June. :)

p.s Good luck on the application process.

congratulation for your nice scores. but it is funny piano was my second passage in my old DAT. maybe they change the order of passages. good luck for rest of your application. :thumbup:

I won't give out what is on the test. no private message will be checked or answered. Just try to share the joy here. Happy new year everyone one.
##################################################

30!!! WHAT!!!! 5 people do it each year in bio and 30 people do it in QR...

you are a god among men :rolleyes:

"I only remember a very little about the test and would share them with you." ---make sure the ADA doesnt find out :laugh:

Happy new years, congrats on your scores (I heard there are 30s), but I can't see anything.
I am :confused: