Dat done 7/16/09

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brightsmiles9

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on SDN for all their help. Here's a breakdown of my grades and how I studied.

Pat: 18
Bio: 22
Gchem: 20
Orgo: 19
Reading: 20
Math: 17
AA: 20

The resources I used were 1st my gchem and organic textbooks, those were great! Then afterwards I used Destroyer and Topscore for practice. I felt Destroyer was really on target with the sciences and I used Cliffs Bio which was great for clarification. Make sure if you dont understand a bio term to google it, that helped!! I thought Kaplan white book was really good for the chemistries as well.

Reading: I bought topscore, achiever, and crack dat reading. I honestly didnt really crack dat reading, I didnt think it was representable of the exam. TOPSCORE WAS GREAT!!

Math: I used my sister's SAT books to refresh my memory with the math, and then I used the Math Destroyer which is excellent. I felt topscore math was too easy compared to the real exam.

Pat: I was scoring 20s with CDP. I think that the pattern folding was ridiculous and the angles were sooo close compared to CDP.

Anyways, best of luck to everyone else taking it. Feel free to ask questions.

Members don't see this ad.

For PAT, you mean, the pattern folding and angles were as difficult as the CDP? OMG!!