DAT Done. Retake?

Started by Kidjoker
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kidjoker

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, everyone!

I just took the DAT this morning and wanted to know if a retake was necessary. I am rising junior with a 3.7 GPA and approximately a 3.5 sGPA. I have good extracurricular activities and solid Letter of Recommendations. My DAT scores are:

Bio: 18
GC: 20
OC:23
PAT:20
Reading:21
QR:18
AA:20
TS:20

I am just disappointed in my bio grade. I knew that i would have trouble in Qr since I never had time to finish. I just wanted to know if I should retake. Thanks!
 
@Pearl E. White Thanks! I'm just nervous about the BIO grade. Everything else I feel like is good though, except QR, but I've always had trouble finishing. I saw your scores and YOU DID AWESOME!! GOOD JOB!
 
@Pearl E. White Thanks! I'm just nervous about the BIO grade. Everything else I feel like is good though, except QR, but I've always had trouble finishing. I saw your scores and YOU DID AWESOME!! GOOD JOB!
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Make sure the other portions of your application are strong and you should be good. And Thank You So Much!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, everyone!

I just took the DAT this morning and wanted to know if a retake was necessary. I am rising junior with a 3.7 GPA and approximately a 3.5 sGPA. I have good extracurricular activities and solid Letter of Recommendations. My DAT scores are:

Bio: 18
GC: 20
OC:23
PAT:20
Reading:21
QR:18
AA:20
TS:20

I am just disappointed in my bio grade. I knew that i would have trouble in Qr since I never had time to finish. I just wanted to know if I should retake. Thanks!
:highfive:Congratulations!

I see no reason for a retake unless your top choice of schools requires something higher. A 20/20 with a 3.5 sGpa will get interviews at many schools.

Wishing you the best..Nancy