DAT Extra Problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalfan313

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been working through Chad's videos and doing his quizzes after and then following up with the quizzes in the corresponding Kaplan sections. Although this is SOME practice, it is not nearly enough. I was wondering if anyone knew any resources/websites that gave extra General Chemistry problems. I have DATqVault, the Destroyers, DATBootcamp, and all those, but I do not want to waste them as they are needed in a couple weeks to test myself. Any suggestions? Specifically for General Chemistry please. Thank you!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Why not start Destroyer? It's going to take you a lot longer to finish than you think. If you want to learn, start utilizing it.

Reactions: 1 user
^^^ Agree, going though destroyer and figuring out why you got questions wrong can be very very time consuming (if you don't flip straight to the answers and say "I get it now")

Members don't see this ad :)
Why not start Destroyer? It's going to take you a lot longer to finish than you think. If you want to learn, start utilizing it.
You are right, going to start working on the Destroyer today. Thank you!

If you only have a couple of weeks, it's a good time to start destroyer. You will not want to go over it just once, but two to three times, going over questions you got wrong each and every time.
If you want more problems, you can try examkrackers mcat general chemistry.

it's 1001 problems, and it looks like it's about $25 on amazon now.

The dat isn't to be used as a testing tool....literally says it in the disclaimer. Start it now as soon as possible.