polospy

10+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2008
Status
I was wondering how does the actual exam format look like. Ive been taking practice exams on Crack Dat and I recently took a practice exam on Top Score and noticed that I had a harder time reading the questions. Is the real DAT like Top Score, Achiever, Crack DAT, or Kaplan? THanks!

May 22, 2009
Status
Dental Student
So do the shortcuts work like topscore or no? That tutorial has N underline in Next, etc, but clicking N didn't go to next page, does it work in the actual DAT? And also do u have to click on the answers for actual DAT or u can just hit "A" "B" etc like topscore? That didn't work in this tutorial either lol

thx

Kneecoal

10+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2009
Long Island, NY
Status
Pre-Dental
Exactly what I was looking for :)

Edit: Is the reading comprehension really scrunched up like that?

I'd hope the real thing is in a box a little bigger than ~1inchx~3inches
no it's bigger - takes up most of the width of the screen - and mine showed that it was in courier font - the font on the test is bigger and in times new roman too.

one thing i wanted to add because i forgot to in my breakdown - in my PAT section there were some pattern folding questions where there were yellow shaded sides like in the tutorial - except the shade in the actual test was so pale yellow that it took me a second to realize that some of the sides were shaded at all! so watch out for that.

dfymarine

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
no it's bigger - takes up most of the width of the screen - and mine showed that it was in courier font - the font on the test is bigger and in times new roman too.

one thing i wanted to add because i forgot to in my breakdown - in my PAT section there were some pattern folding questions where there were yellow shaded sides like in the tutorial - except the shade in the actual test was so pale yellow that it took me a second to realize that some of the sides were shaded at all! so watch out for that.

kneecoal, which test center did you take the DAT at?

I am also from Long Island, and I am taking the DAT in this SAT! I just want to know about its environment, staff and accommodation.

thankx

Desert Boy

Removed
Jul 21, 2009
Status
This thread is really informative. But, I have two more questions:

1.) Can you strike out answer choices, and

2) multiple highlight the reading passage?

Thanks.