DAT has been taken care of.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drengineer

Back to surfing!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm extremely sorry that i was unable to post this earlier as i took my DAT on Friday.

So here are my scores:

AA: 21
TS: 22
BIO:21
GC: 25
OC: 21
RC: 22
QR: 17
PAT:17

I'm disappointed for my PAT score. But i'm way mad at myself for my QR section!!! I have a math minor and basically all A's in it... so it's hard for me to swallow my QR score. With that being said... i never practiced any math for DAT, so it's my fault all the way. Never ever take any section easy! My advice to you all. And when you take pratice DAT donot take unnecessary breaks other than the 15 minute break after PAT.

BIO: Yes i had the sea urchin question. Many thanks to SDN. I had the question about what glucose is first converted to during glycolysis. A couple test crosses. Enzymes.

GC: Man, it's so freakin simple. no ka's or pka's on my test. a couple of pv=nrt questions.

OC: This one was very basic. I don't know how i only scored a 21. I must have made some very silly mistakes. I need to be more serious when i take serious tests.

PAT: Surprisingly... i didn't think that my PAT was tough at all. BUT... guess what guys... i think the cube counting got my score down a lot. I miscounted the cubes on atleast 3 figures and then went back and recounted... and then recounted again because my second count was also worng. They weren't that hard... but i was getting distracted by the guy who was beside me taking a GMAT test and typing so hard on the keyboard that i could hear everything even through my ear plugs. Sucks! But i'm not blaming him... i should have concentrated more.

RC: Not that bad. Keep on practicing. I made an outline on paper of the paragraph and in the process i was always able to answer a couple questions from each paragraph.

QR: I wish i would have read the kaplan's QR section. I did no studying for this section so i can't give any tips other than to study for it and not take it easy.

I won't have access to internet for a couple weeks as i'm leaving for SA for a humanitarian project (hehe... are you kidding... i'll be hitting the beach in cape town... my personal favorite... false bay).
And then... you can get a hold of me watching the Ashes and see Australia kick Enland's butt in cricket. Sorry English supporters... but i'm an Aussie fan. I'm kind of disappointed they left Graham Thorpe out for the first test (mainly because i have a picture of me standing along him), but Kevin Peterson will be exciting to watch.
Good luck ya'll!

Members don't see this ad.

And most importantly... thank you all of you, my fellow future dentists. If it weren't for you guys, i wouldn't be in the 20's range. Keep on rocking!

drengineer said:
Hey guys,
I'm extremely sorry that i was unable to post this earlier as i took my DAT on Friday.

So here are my scores:

I'm disappointed for my PAT score. But i'm way mad at myself for my QR section!!! I have a math minor and basically all A's in it... so it's hard for me to swallow my QR score. With that being said... i never practiced any math for DAT, so it's my fault all the way. Never ever take any section easy! My advice to you all. And when you take pratice DAT donot take unnecessary breaks other than the 15 minute break after PAT.

BIO: Yes i had the sea urchin question. Many thanks to SDN. I had the question about what glucose is first converted to during glycolysis. A couple test crosses. Enzymes.

GC: Man, it's so freakin simple. no ka's or pka's on my test. a couple of pv=nrt questions.

OC: This one was very basic. I don't know how i only scored a 21. I must have made some very silly mistakes. I need to be more serious when i take serious tests.

PAT: Surprisingly... i didn't think that my PAT was tough at all. BUT... guess what guys... i think the cube counting got my score down a lot. I miscounted the cubes on atleast 3 figures and then went back and recounted... and then recounted again because my second count was also worng. They weren't that hard... but i was getting distracted by the guy who was beside me taking a GMAT test and typing so hard on the keyboard that i could hear everything even through my ear plugs. Sucks! But i'm not blaming him... i should have concentrated more.

RC: Not that bad. Keep on practicing. I made an outline on paper of the paragraph and in the process i was always able to answer a couple questions from each paragraph.

QR: I wish i would have read the kaplan's QR section. I did no studying for this section so i can't give any tips other than to study for it and not take it easy.

I won't have access to internet for a couple weeks as i'm leaving for SA for a humanitarian project (hehe... are you kidding... i'll be hitting the beach in cape town... my personal favorite... false bay).
And then... you can get a hold of me watching the Ashes and see Australia kick Enland's butt in cricket. Sorry English supporters... but i'm an Aussie fan. I'm kind of disappointed they left Graham Thorpe out for the first test (mainly because i have a picture of me standing along him), but Kevin Peterson will be exciting to watch.
Good luck ya'll!
Hell yeah!!! Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi.
Australia is so gonna kick some English butt.
Ohh yeah and nice job on test. Now you can relax and just wait for the interviews. :thumbup: :thumbup:

drengineer said:
Hey guys,

So here are my scores:

Good luck ya'll!

Noce job on the DAT.

I am all for Aussies kicking England. I think aussie is a better team anyway. They have like 4 al rounders in everygame. Michael Clarke will be the key. He is been awsome lately.

Members don't see this ad :)
drengineer said:
Hey guys,

So here are my scores:

I'm disappointed for my PAT score. But i'm way mad at myself for my QR section!!! I have a math minor and basically all A's in it... so it's hard for me to swallow my QR score. With that being said... i never practiced any math for DAT, so it's my fault all the way. Never ever take any section easy!
Nice numbers overall. I feel you about the QR. I think that's what we get when we underestimate something. I didn't practice as much either, but managed to get by with a 20. I was disappointed too. It was supposed to be higher than chems. Don't be too harsh on yourself. Your other science scores are excellent. Congrats!

Hey you guys, thanks.
Luder98, man, i wish i had studied for QR. It sucks. But i'm satisfied with my 21AA. A little worried about my 17 PAT though.
mustt mustt, Clake is out of form these days i think. He's an excellent player though. But Aus need him to get back in form quickly otherwise the Hussey bros are ready to take his place. Man i'm impressed by Michael Hussey.
Afridi's batting is mind blowing, and his bowling has improved in leaps n bounds. He a good cricketer, an excellent one, infact.

Yeah Afridi is good but in front of Shaun Pollock he is nothing. Pollock is the greatest all-rounder in cricket today.

cowsgomoo said:
Yeah Afridi is good but in front of Shaun Pollock he is nothing. Pollock is the greatest all-rounder in cricket today.

Pollack can win u a match with the ball but not so much with the bat (although he IS capable). Afridi can win u a match with both. I think Afridi's bowling is better than Pollack's batting.

KHANSAHAAB said:
Pollack can win u a match with the ball but not so much with the bat (although he IS capable). Afridi can win u a match with both. I think Afridi's bowling is better than Pollack's batting.

Earlier in his career he played many match winning innings. He did really well at no.7 I this he still really good but not like he was in late 90's. I think best player in cricket right now is RAHUL DRAVID. he is like a well. hard to break through. Many many match winning innings for INDIA.

Mustt Mustt said:
Earlier in his career he played many match winning innings. He did really well at no.7 I this he still really good but not like he was in late 90's. I think best player in cricket right now is RAHUL DRAVID. he is like a well. hard to break through. Many many match winning innings for INDIA.

agreed.

Mustt Mustt said:
Dravid is easily the best batsman India has in its arsenal at the moment.

Hey guys, seems like ya all are pretty knowledgeable about cricket.

The more i'm thinking about it... i'm feeling insecured about my 17 PAT.
What is your opinion about this 17 on PAT, with a 21 AA and 22 TS?

I appreciate your help.

by the way...

Matthew Hayden bowled by Hoggard. sucks!