DAT in 2 Weeks!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrincessDAT

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi please help me! I am taking my exam very soon and having a LOT of trouble with the PAT section, specifically Top Front End... My Scores on Crack PAT are 17/18...
Can anyone give me advice how to prepare for that?

ALSO, how should I be studying two weeks before the exam.. any advice

Members don't see this ad.

Hi please help me! I am taking my exam very soon and having a LOT of trouble with the PAT section, specifically Top Front End... My Scores on Crack PAT are 17/18...
Can anyone give me advice how to prepare for that?

ALSO, how should I be studying two weeks before the exam.. any advice
So crack that pat is more for like an intro to the PAT exam.. I wouldnt use that as a good representation of your score. Bootcamp has more representative PAT exams. What method are you using for TFE? 2 weeks before the exam, I was taking a full length practice test and reviewing them each day!

Bootcamp can be done in 2 weeks. Maybe use the tests as full length practices! The PAT generators alone are worth the cost of the entire program. Also, TFE will make sense eventually. It used to be my worst thing but it just started making sense once I used Bootcamp's visualizers. Sorry I can't help you more than that! As someone on here once said PAT = Practice All the Time

Members don't see this ad :)
My test is in exactly two weeks too and I am having the exact same trouble and the same scores for the PAT. I have been practicing on BC PAT and don't seem to pump it to a 20 considering that I am DAT retake! When I use the line counting method on those questions that are line countable, I seem to breeze through TFE but when I try to visualize it 3D, this just takes lots of time and I end up choosing an inaccurate representation. For those who took the DAT recently, were there questions that were line countable?

My test is in exactly two weeks too and I am having the exact same trouble and the same scores for the PAT. I have been practicing on BC PAT and don't seem to pump it to a 20 considering that I am DAT retake! When I use the line counting method on those questions that are line countable, I seem to breeze through TFE but when I try to visualize it 3D, this just takes lots of time and I end up choosing an inaccurate representation. For those who took the DAT recently, were there questions that were line countable?
I have no idea what the line method is. I heard it doesn't work anymore though so I say keep practicing seeing stuff in 3D. I just kept doing Boot camps generators until it clicked. I promise it will get easier.

I took mine two days ago. I'm pretty sure I used line counting method on only one of them (because when I looked at it, it look like one that can be solve by it), and then turn out all of them have the same number of lines..
So I recomend that you understand the TFE and figure it out instead of counting cause it doesnt work anymore. Also, you dont have to imagine the 3D all the time. I dont. and it was fine. As long as the details match...

Reactions: 1 user