DAT in 24 days, yet my brain will explode before then.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCSD1984

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Gaaahhhhh. I've spent the past 2 days creating flash cards for all the reactions I ever saw in Chad's OChem videos, every little thing he wrote. The cards have helped out a ton and it's going to make memorizing all the reactions much easier for me, but I just realized I literally forgot EVERYTHING from Gen.Chem and Bio in this past week. I'm scoring 16-18 on my CPD exams and getting about 40% wrong on all QR problems. Still have to go through Destroyer at LEAST twice and read Cliff's AP Bio all over again, and then frantically use Alan's notes. My head throbs day in and day out and I want to punch a cat.

If I could create a poem like LetsGo2DentalSchool did, it would go something like this...

I want to cry until I die. Fin.

Time for another smoke break.

Members don't see this ad.

Gaaahhhhh. I've spent the past 2 days creating flash cards for all the reactions I ever saw in Chad's OChem videos, every little thing he wrote. The cards have helped out a ton and it's going to make memorizing all the reactions much easier for me, but I just realized I literally forgot EVERYTHING from Gen.Chem and Bio in this past week. I'm scoring 16-18 on my CPD exams and getting about 40% wrong on all QR problems. Still have to go through Destroyer at LEAST twice and read Cliff's AP Bio all over again, and then frantically use Alan's notes. My head throbs day in and day out and I want to punch a cat.

If I could create a poem like LetsGo2DentalSchool did, it would go something like this...

I want to cry until I die. Fin.

Time for another smoke break.

You should consider taking a day or two off and let your brain rest.

You should consider taking a day or two off and let your brain rest.

I take time for myself every night after studying, usually some Black Ops or a movie. It's not time off I need, it's more time, but I can't reschedule.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I've yet to even take a Topscore practice exam.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why can't you reschedule?

I start my informal post-bacc. on September 22nd, and I'm scheduled to take the DAT on the 26th. Must make the best of the time available.

Ehhh, now I'm scared that you asked that. Almost as if you feel as though I don't have enough time based on what I listed. <sweats>

Last edited:
Dang, lol... My test is coming up soon too, and I feel the same way. I'll study stuff, and move on to something else... and then by the time I get back to the previous subject, all the knowledge seems to have vanished... no good!

I start my informal post-bacc. on September 22nd, and I'm scheduled to take the DAT on the 26th. Must make the best of the time available.

Ehhh, now I'm scared that you asked that. Almost as if you feel as though I don't have enough time based on what I listed. <sweats>

Nah that wasn't my intent, 24 days is a long time if you're making use of it properly. You have to be really efficient with your time though.

I feel the same way except my test is in 4 days and I not rescheduling!!! ahhhh!!!!!!, I refuse to give them another $25, actually at this point I refuse to give them another $300 because its less than 2 business days...

Nah that wasn't my intent, 24 days is a long time if you're making use of it properly. You have to be really efficient with your time though.

Haha, I know it wasn't, I'm just really anxious right now. I'm going try and get through all of Destroyer O.Chem tomorrow and get back into Gen.Chem and Bio with some PAT and QR during nighttime.