DAT in 8 days...Need advice on my Prac- scores..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddsjc2014

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking DAT on July. 27th...
I have one more week before the test and here are my scores from topscore... Please tell me what you guys think....

Top Score #1:
BIO : 19
GC : 17
OC : 19
QR : 21
RC : 19
PAT : 22

Top Score #2:
BIO : 18
GC : 18
OC : 18
QR : 20
RC : 22
PAT : 21

Top Score #3:
BIO : 17
OC : 21
RC : 20

Crack Dat Pat : 20/20/23/23/NA

I just went over Destroyer Bio section with AP Cliff today. And going to study GC which is the weakest part for the next two days, then OC for a day, and RC/QR/PAT for two days and the last day just go over all the past exams and my summary notes...
Guys give me some hope!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm taking DAT on July. 27th...
I have one more week before the test and here are my scores from topscore... Please tell me what you guys think....

Top Score #1:
BIO : 19
OC : 19
QR : 21
RC : 19

Top Score #2:
BIO : 18
GC : 18
OC : 18
RC : 22
PAT : 21

Top Score #3:
BIO : 17
OC : 21
RC : 20

Crack Dat Pat : 20/20/23/23/NA

I just went over Destroyer Bio section with AP Cliff today. And going to study GC which is the weakest part for the next two days, then OC for a day, and RC/QR/PAT for two days and the last day just go over all the past exams and my summary notes...
Guys give me some hope!!!

Your scores on Topscore are similar to mine +/-1 in most sections and I am taking the DAT on Tuesday. With a week left I think you will be fine. Just focus on your week areas and relax. You will do fine. Check for my real DAT scores Tuesday evening if you want to compare.

I would feel pretty confident with those scores you are getting. You are consistent on them. They are similar to what I was getting on the topscore tests as well.