DAT in 9 days ahhh help.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TJK1223

Ms TJK
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, My DAT is on Aug 20th and I'm starting to get all over the place. I took Orgoman class last summer, have all the 2014 material and have been going through it. I also have DAT bootcamp and Chad's videos. Im finding myself watching the videos more and taking all the quizes but im starting to freak out and think i need to maybe just do the destroyer more. I have half of the Organic videos left on chad's do you guys think i should just forget that and do problems via destroyer and bootcamp?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
My DAT is also on the 20th! I don't have destroyer so I don't know which would be better but if you end up watching chad's I don't think its necessary to watch chad's orgo videos on chapter 6 because that section is geared more towards the MCAT.

Reactions: 1 user
My DAT is also on the 20th! I don't have destroyer so I don't know which would be better but if you end up watching chad's I don't think its necessary to watch chad's orgo videos on chapter 6 because that section is geared more towards the MCAT.
Thanks for the input. Good Luck :)