1. Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

DAT in 9 days ahhh help.

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by TJK1223, Aug 11, 2015.

1. TJK1223

TJK1223 Ms TJK

Pre-Dental
    Hi all, My DAT is on Aug 20th and I'm starting to get all over the place. I took Orgoman class last summer, have all the 2014 material and have been going through it. I also have DAT bootcamp and Chad's videos. Im finding myself watching the videos more and taking all the quizes but im starting to freak out and think i need to maybe just do the destroyer more. I have half of the Organic videos left on chad's do you guys think i should just forget that and do problems via destroyer and bootcamp?

#1 TJK1223, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  2. nornton

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    My DAT is also on the 20th! I don't have destroyer so I don't know which would be better but if you end up watching chad's I don't think its necessary to watch chad's orgo videos on chapter 6 because that section is geared more towards the MCAT.

TJK1223 likes this.
  3. TJK1223

TJK1223 Ms TJK

Pre-Dental
    Thanks for the input. Good Luck :)

4. nornton

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    No problem, Good luck to you as well!

TJK1223 likes this.