DAT in a week and having PAT struggles

Started by DocDoon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DocDoon

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My DAT is a week from today and I have yet to get over a 18 on a practice. Any chance I can get this up to a 20 in a week? I've been doing bootcamp generators for about an hour a day but will start doing more. Any tips to help with timing of the PAT? Timing is what I'm struggling most with.
 
Make sure that when you're using the bootcamp generators that you're not looking at the same "puzzles" everyday. I know that for angle ranking it randomly picks one but for some of the other ones, you pick which puzzle you want to solve.

Keep in mind that the bootcamp generators are designed to be slightly harder or almost equivalent to the actual DAT so don't let your scores shake you up too much. Just focus on the methods and the explanations given for the wrong answers (especially on the practice exams).