DAT Kaplan Self-Paced vs. Live Online

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

futuredntst

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So after taking a look at the kaplan live online plans, there is only one schedule that fits before my DAT date. Unfortunately, it is during the school year and i'll have to miss 4 or 5 of the fixed sessions due to class time conflicts. I wasn't sure if I should then sign up for the self-paced or the live online plan because I fear I'll miss out on opportunities to ask questions if I take up the self-paced plan. Are the kaplan online courses recorded for me to be able to see later on and is it worth the price difference if I won't be able to attend a few of the sessions?

Ultimately just looking to get a comparison of the two programs with pros and cons if possible! Thanks in advance and happy holidays

Members don't see this ad.

For the live online classes, there are recordings of each session that you can go back and view...it might not be with the same teacher that you have (since there are multiple different sections going on concurrently), but it covers the same topics that would've been covered had you attended

Honestly, I feel that the live course only offers marginal benefits, but depending the type of person you are, you might like that kind of structure to your studying.

Status
Not open for further replies.