For Sale DAT Material for Sale

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kkais12

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Used Ari's Bootcamp 10-week Study plan and now I just need to sell my DAT material.

Includes:
Math Destroyer
DAT Destroyer - QR, OC, GC and Bio
Crack the DAT - full set includes PAT, QR, OC, GC, Bio and Reading sections with tips, practice tests and plenty of practice questions
Cliffs AP Biology 3/4 ed.
Kaplan Blue Book

I also have a bunch of random books and DVDs to practice that I'll through in for no additional cost. Inbox me for questions or offers. Asking $600. All materials are in good condition!