DAT Math Emergency!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentanstic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking my DAT on the 22nd which is 5 days from now. I have studied everything extremely well except for math, which I have not studied for yet (which is my faults). I really need help from anyone who has already taken the exam on what course of action I should take.

How would you study for the math DAT with such limited time? I have KBB, Chads videos, datqvault, and math destroyer. Should I go through every chad's math video? KBB? I am extremely worried and anything that would help me do math section efficiently would be helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

I am taking my DAT on the 22nd which is 5 days from now. I have studied everything extremely well except for math, which I have not studied for yet (which is my faults). I really need help from anyone who has already taken the exam on what course of action I should take.

How would you study for the math DAT with such limited time? I have KBB, Chads videos, datqvault, and math destroyer. Should I go through every chad's math video? KBB? I am extremely worried and anything that would help me do math section efficiently would be helpful.

Well, I did poor on my math section and I really didnt study for it to tell you the truth because Ive always been great at math, but I did know there were gonna be some types of probability, rates, trig, algebra, and combined work problems b/c of my kaplan prep course. So, it depends what you are worse at and if its all the stuff besides algebra and trig like me, then you better know the other stuff. I only used kaplan prep course. good luck!:luck:

KBB did well for math but I am pretty good when it comes to math. The only thing that really screwed me over was the fact I got a TON of Trig questions :/ My number one tip is memorize the unit circle! It can't hurt, good luck!

I think math is a little easier to study. Just because we have been exposed to all of this since really high school. && A little from our college classes such as Calculus (used basic algebra at some point), Statistics, Chemistry, and Physics. We have been exposed to many word problems with numbers in them. My best advice is to get a tutor and pay about 10-15$ an hour, and go through the whole math destroyer with them. Math is part of your AA score, so study hard.