Quantcast

DAT next week

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

angiep123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I've been studying about 8 hours a day for the last 3 weeks (I started studying a few months ago averaging a couple hours a day). My practice test scores have been pretty good up until this week. Now, I feel like I can't get anything right. Anyone experience this before??? :eek:

DAT Destroyer

Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been studying about 8 hours a day for the last 3 weeks (I started studying a few months ago averaging a couple hours a day). My practice test scores have been pretty good up until this week. Now, I feel like I can't get anything right. Anyone experience this before??? :eek:
Trust me you are not alone in you are feeling and experiencing, is quite normal. I work with a lot of students and many feel the same way.

Message me and we can discuss how your are studying and your plan of attack for the DAT.

lindus_maximus

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
How did you end up doing if you don't mind me asking?

angiep123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How did you end up doing if you don't mind me asking?
Hi! I postponed it to the beginning of next month. I took a couple days off after I rescheduled and then went back to studying and having a fresh mind did me wonders. I'm working through the destroyer again. I'll let you know after I take it! :)