DAT next week

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

angiep123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been studying about 8 hours a day for the last 3 weeks (I started studying a few months ago averaging a couple hours a day). My practice test scores have been pretty good up until this week. Now, I feel like I can't get anything right. Anyone experience this before??? :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

I've been studying about 8 hours a day for the last 3 weeks (I started studying a few months ago averaging a couple hours a day). My practice test scores have been pretty good up until this week. Now, I feel like I can't get anything right. Anyone experience this before??? :eek:
Trust me you are not alone in you are feeling and experiencing, is quite normal. I work with a lot of students and many feel the same way.

Message me and we can discuss how your are studying and your plan of attack for the DAT.

How did you end up doing if you don't mind me asking?

How did you end up doing if you don't mind me asking?
Hi! I postponed it to the beginning of next month. I took a couple days off after I rescheduled and then went back to studying and having a fresh mind did me wonders. I'm working through the destroyer again. I'll let you know after I take it! :)