DAT Partial fee waiver/ Fee assistance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faefly

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I wonder how can someone get a dat fee waiver? if I am planning to apply on July 2017.

When is the time to apply for the fee waiver?

I checked this link
:
http://www.ada.org/~/media/ADA/Education and Careers/Files/dat_fee_waiver.pdf?la=en
they want a financial aid award letter, how can I get this?
Also, what if I don't work, how can I show my tax returns?

Same questions go for the dat assistance. I don't work, and I am independent; I saw that they require tax returns! So what is the correct procedure! How can I count my gross earning when it's close to none :D

Thank you for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

I qualified for FAP. It opens up when the application opens up. You can't submit your app until you hear back from AADSAS about your FAP decision, so I would suggest applying for that right on June 1 and send everything in immediately. There's a section of the app dedicated to FAP.

If you didn't work then you don't need to include a tax return, just your parents. You should have received some sort of letter from your undergrad describing what you received in financial aid. Look around your student portal, it should be in there somewhere.

I didn't apply for DAT assistance, so can't help you there.

I qualified for FAP. It opens up when the application opens up. You can't submit your app until you hear back from AADSAS about your FAP decision, so I would suggest applying for that right on June 1 and send everything in immediately. There's a section of the app dedicated to FAP.

If you didn't work then you don't need to include a tax return, just your parents. You should have received some sort of letter from your undergrad describing what you received in financial aid. Look around your student portal, it should be in there somewhere.

I didn't apply for DAT assistance, so can't help you there.

Thank you for your reply.