DAT/PAT material for Sale, Released exams!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StarGirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Since a lot of you are asking me for the prices, I will list them here at MUCH LESS than what I intended to sell them for....

PAT material- a ton of practice problems w/ at least 3 full lenght exams, and much much more.
I am selling this for 100 each

4 OLD exams from REAL DAT exams from the years: 1990, 1988, 1985, 1981
this is the most useful material you will be able to find anywhere! Since it's real exams that was given previously, they are very similar and same concepts are covered on the real test! Especially helpful for Natual Sciences!! (My OChem and GChem scores are extremely high and I didn't know much Ochem before then, 21 on both scores, my friend who did these also got 22's in G and O chem and he got all C's in OChem!!)
I am selling this for 100 dollars.

If you want to purchase PAT and Old exams I can make you a better offer.

I also have kaplan books and stuff for sale if you want these for 150 dollars each set (one brand new and one used). This comes w/ CD rom w/ one exam, Lesson Book, Review book, flashcards.
I will also include all the material i got from Kaplan, 3 mock exams and class material.

10 dollars for shipping for everything, and I will cover the rest if it's over!

If you have any questions email me at [email protected]

I recommend the 4 old exams! It'll help you greatly! Just do them the week before you take the exam and learn/memorize the natual sciences! I had many of the same type of questions for OCHEM and Gchem and some for bio as well!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I also have a Kaplan book for sale:
I bought it for $55, but will sell it for $25. It is virtually brand new.
My email is in my profile, or post me a reply.

Actually the email address in my profile is very old and should not be used, post me a reply instead.
Thanks.