CCxTeam

5+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2014
I study best by taking full length practice tests and looking at my weaknesses and strengths. One problem I find however is that many sources only have two practice tests at most. Where can I buy full length computer based tests to study with? I know DAT has an official one for $40, Princeton has two in its book, Kaplan also has two. Any other good sources for tests?

CCxTeam

5+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2014
Try Topscore, but personally, I don't think tons of practice tests are necessary.
I mainly learn by doing things. So practice problems are also helpful for me. I mainly need practice with the reading passages, math problems, and PAT. I am good with the sciences, which sucks because DAT destroyer looks great but mainly focuses on the sciences.

matardug

Membership Revoked
Removed
Jan 23, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I know its not computer based, but Math destroyer has full length test for the QR section. I think most people on here would agree that its the best resource for QR. I found it helpful to time myself.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.