DAT Practice Tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CCxTeam

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I study best by taking full length practice tests and looking at my weaknesses and strengths. One problem I find however is that many sources only have two practice tests at most. Where can I buy full length computer based tests to study with? I know DAT has an official one for $40, Princeton has two in its book, Kaplan also has two. Any other good sources for tests?

Members don't see this ad.

Try Topscore, but personally, I don't think tons of practice tests are necessary.

Reactions: 1 user
Try Topscore, but personally, I don't think tons of practice tests are necessary.
I mainly learn by doing things. So practice problems are also helpful for me. I mainly need practice with the reading passages, math problems, and PAT. I am good with the sciences, which sucks because DAT destroyer looks great but mainly focuses on the sciences.

I know its not computer based, but Math destroyer has full length test for the QR section. I think most people on here would agree that its the best resource for QR. I found it helpful to time myself.