Dat Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Way2go

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. Im planning on taking the dat's in december. I know its a bit late but i was just curious if anyone had any suggestions for studying the PAT section? I purchased the barrons, but i heard it has a lot of errors.

Members don't see this ad.

Kaplan's subject tests and workshops help build ur confidence in the PAT. But Topscore and Achiever are the ultimate prep in polishing off ur skillz. :cool:

Hi. Im planning on taking the dat's in december. I know its a bit late but i was just curious if anyone had any suggestions for studying the PAT section? I purchased the barrons, but i heard it has a lot of errors.

Get Topscorefor some good practice exams to help prepare. Barron's is good for the PAT section - I wouldn't worry about the errors for the PAT stuff - I think the errors in that book generally have to do with the other sections. In fact, barron's is really only good for the PAT section. Also, the Kaplan blue book isn't bad. It gives you some tips and some practice, but you need to be aware that the real PAT section is much harder than what you will see with kaplan.