DAT QR similar to DATBootcamp or Destroyer?

Started by leetara
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

leetara

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the people who took the DAT recently, was the QR section similar to DATBootcamp or Destroyer? Also was the level of questions easier compared to Bootcamp and destroyer?
 
I took the DAT last year, and I don't think the QR section really changed much besides added questions like every year.

Take it from someone who is generally not great at math - the Math Destroyer (and general Destroyer) is nearly all you need to do fantastic on that section. I never in a million years thought I would get a 30, but the Math Destroyer and the Orgoman QR videos in YouTube carried me for that section (specifically the ones with Prof. Blois).

Quite frankly, I think that's all you or anyone else needs based on my own experience. The QC sections in the general Destroyer were enough for the DAT I felt as well.

Hope that helps!