DAT questions are out....IT IS NOT FAIR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickole

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everybody:

We see every day in student doctor website students take DAT and score very well. When you look at their record, they have terrible GPA but get nearly perfect score on DAT.

I THINK IT IS TIME FOR ALL OF US TO CALL ADA AND COMPLAIN ABOUT MATTER. HERE IS THE NUMBER FOR ADA AND ASK TO SPEAK WITH THE DIRECTOR : (800)232-2162

IT IS NOT FAIR FOR THESE CHEATERS TO HAVE THE ACTUAL DAT QUESTIONS AND TAKE OUR SPAce in dental school.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Everybody:

We see every day in student doctor website students take DAT and score very well. When you look at their record, they have terrible GPA but get nearly perfect score on DAT.

I THINK IT IS TIME FOR ALL OF US TO CALL ADA AND COMPLAIN ABOUT MATTER. HERE IS THE NUMBER FOR ADA AND ASK TO SPEAK WITH THE DIRECTOR : (800)232-2162

IT IS NOT FAIR FOR THESE CHEATERS TO HAVE THE ACTUAL DAT QUESTIONS AND TAKE OUR SPAce in dental school.

you're kidding, right? the reason some people with lower GPAs have higher scores is because they, you know...STUDY for the exam, because they realize its the only chance they have to be a competitive candidate. As for the answers being out...this topic is beaten to death. you'll see...

evap_66_beer.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
These threads are the silliest threads, just because you didn't do so hot in undergrad, or because your gpa is not up to par, doesn't mean you cannot get a high DAT score. That actually makes you a stronger candidate in my perspective because you knew what you had to do and did it!!! This thread needs to be closed as well...:mad:

Hello Everybody:

You are a crazy person. On what basis can you say people are cheating on the DAT? For all I know, you cheated your entire way through college to get the GPA that got you in dental school, and you took MY spot in dental school! So how about stop with the BS threads.

ban the thread starter

This stupid thread needs to be shut down! I'm a dance major! If I scored high on the DAT, does that mean I cheated??? It would mean that I f*ckin studied hard for this test to prove that I'm just as competitive as you science ******s. Only anal ass science farts like you could care about such nonsense. :mad: you need to go smoke a doobie.

no the op is right. i cheated to get my 28 in QR

i cheated on a kaplan subject test. once.

WHY ARE THERE LIKE 15 OF THESE THREADS I FEEL LIKE I'M HAVING A BAD DREAM...lol...is this supposed to break my SDN addiction or something, cause this MIGHT just work...:rolleyes:

no the op is right. i cheated to get my 28 in QR

Well I cheated to get my 19-19-20, seriously I hacked into ADA found out which of the many tests that they were going to give me, copied the answers. I decided to answer a bunch wrong so I wouldn't look suspiscious.

Well I cheated to get my 19-19-20, seriously I hacked into ADA found out which of the many tests that they were going to give me, copied the answers. I decided to answer a bunch wrong so I wouldn't look suspiscious.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.