DAT registration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Meowlonate_1994

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I just emailed to petition for the DAT fee waiver, and I am planning on taking the DAT in June. I am wondering when I should register to take the exam? I know that I should register for the exam after I hear a response from them; however, since they are going to have a lot of profiles to review, thus it is going to take them a while before giving me feedback. Since I want to register for the exam early such that I can pick an ideal spot, would it be too late?

Thank you so much!

Best regards
LL

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Everyone!

I just emailed to petition for the DAT fee waiver, and I am planning on taking the DAT in June. I am wondering when I should register to take the exam? I know that I should register for the exam after I hear a response from them; however, since they are going to have a lot of profiles to review, thus it is going to take them a while before giving me feedback. Since I want to register for the exam early such that I can pick an ideal spot, would it be too late?

Thank you so much!

Best regards
LL

Have you heard anything back about the DAT partial fee waiver at all? A confirmation that they received it or anything?

I received an email yesterday and received the partial waiver! I am planning on taking the dat in june as well. is it possible to sign up to take the dat this far in advance?